Inbound Marketing is an excellent method of promotion. However, if you haven’t tried it, it might seem daunting to start with, especially if you already rely on more traditional forms of marketing, such as TV and radio ads, billboards or paid campaigns via Facebook Ads / Google Ads.
What is Inbound Marketing?
Inbound Marketing – an online marketing strategy that is based on attracting new customers, without forcefully promoting the company’s products or services to them.
Inbound Marketing definition (according to HubSpot):
“Inbound marketing is a business methodology that attracts customers by creating valuable content and experiences tailored to them.”
The Inbound Marketing methodology states that a business can be developed better and faster by informing, educating and delighting potential customers with informative content and useful services.
The content attracts potential customers to the business website, and it is the services or products that keep them coming back for more until they are ready to buy from the business.
Inbound Marketing – an important concept with many facets and tactics that make it useful and relevant for businesses in the digital age.
Also, implementing an Inbound Marketing campaign involves a major change from what most companies are used to, making it difficult for many companies to implement on their own.
This is where an Inbound Marketing agency can easily step in and offer all the services that can help you:
- attract the attention of potential customers,
- convert them into website visitors,
convince them to convert into leads and then into customers of your business.
What is an Inbound Marketing Agency?
An Inbound Marketing Agency is a company whose special expertise lies in implementing online promotion strategies specific to this type of service.
Inbound Marketing services offered by an agency are focused on smart and measurable growth by partnering with clients to implement a campaign that attracts and converts potential customers.
- Services offered by re7consulting Agency:
We help you attract visitors to your website through Content Marketing, Blogging, SEO, Social Media and PPC campaigns.
- We help you generate leads through: eBooks, guides, landing pages, forms & CTAs.
- We help you convert leads into customers through: email marketing, SEO and other strategies.
re7consulting agency specialists are based on a strategic process through which they manage to maximize results, regardless of the client.
Our process puts your business customers at the centre of attention and is based on three specific stages, with inbound marketing strategies supporting each stage:
Attract the attention of potential customers:
You want qualified leads, right? We help you get them. Our goal is to attract as many targeted prospects as possible to your business website to introduce them to your product or service and answer any questions they may have about it.
We interact with potential customers:
We attract desired visitors to the site. Now we need to interact with them. The interaction (engagement) stage is about connecting with visitors in a specific, personalized way that gives them the best possible experience.
Delight and conversion:
We help you close the deal by converting potential customers and then into promoters of your business.
How is an Inbound Marketing campaign structured?
If you want to implement the first Inbound Marketing campaign for your business yourself, but don’t know where to start, we have outlined 4 steps that can help you structure and plan all the important elements of any Inbound Marketing campaign.
Keep in mind that these steps need to be customized for your business based on your buyer persona and business objectives.
Also, keep in mind that each Inbound Marketing agency will make certain decisions about the content they will make in their promotional campaign. However, the principles remain the same:
- A piece of content (guides, video or audio material, eBooks, etc.) is produced that will help potential customers. This content is aligned to the marketing and business objectives.
- Position this content behind a closed Landing Page, which means that to access it, potential customers must enter their contact information in a lead capture form. This achieves a two-way advantage: potential customers download a useful resource and your business builds a database.
- After completing the lead generation form, potential customers will be redirected to a “thank you” page where they can download, access or view the material. Shortly afterwards, they will receive a follow-up email to thank them again and offer them another useful resource. This will help to move them forward in the buying cycle and encourage them to become customers.
- To generate traffic to the landing page, it will be promoted on all channels through which we can reach potential customers: Social Media, email, blog posts, even Google/Facebook or LinkedIn Ads.
That said, it’s important to understand that the world is changing and people expect brands to understand them and not force them into making a purchase. If you don’t take into account the interests, problems and desires of potential customers, then they will go elsewhere to someone who listens to them.
Let’s talk about how we can help your business take into account what potential customers want and show you how we can help you grow your business with our services.